Why Costa Rica?
Costa Rica is a country located in Central America that has unlimited tourist potential and is ranked No.1 in best beaches and is one of the most visited international destinations. Tourism in Costa Rica is consistently growing, this year alone there are an additional 30 plus direct flights from France and England to San Jose, Costa Rica. New Airport infrastructure and expansion are being developed to handle the future growth of tourism in Costa Rica. Costa Rica is also an attractive country for investment and it offers great potential for the establishment of important multinational companies, thanks to the outstanding academic level of its population, as well as the high standard of modern services and social and political stability.
Benefits of investing in Costa Rica
- Become eligible to apply for Residency
- Low annual property taxes 0.0025%
- No taxes on first Capital Gains transaction
- Zero ownership restrictions
- High vacation rental returns (Visitors stay on average 12 nights)
- Tourism can boast 63%-74% annual occupancy.
- One of the most economically and politically stable countries in Latin America
- Greenest country in the world by New Economic Foundation
- Happiest country int the world by Happy Planet Index (HPI).
- 25% of land is protected national parks
- 912 miles of pristine beaches
- In top 20 richest countries in biodiversity on Earth in terms of species density