The Central Pacific of Costa Rica has developed a mixture of nature, the peace of the ocean and the facilities of the cities, all in one place.For this reason, it is increasingly common for Costa Ricans and foreigners to decide, not only to visit the area, but to make their residence, allowing themselves to be seduced by tranquility.However, among all the beauty of the province of Puntarenas (picture above) we are highlighting the area of Manuel Antonio, which with its national park has earned a position as one of the most sought after destinations on the planet.
- Everything you need at your fingertips: 157 km south of the city of San José, Manuel Antonio National Park is located in Quepos, town you can find supermarkets, pharmacies, banks and everything you need to live everyday life, with excellent telephony and internet services.
- Beach and Mountain: The best of the two perfect destinations of Costa Rica together in one place. It is in Manuel Antonio where the biodiversity of the tropical jungle unites with the best sunsets on the white sand beach.
- The most beautiful beach in the world: although of course this is a subjective truth, Manuel Antonio always stands out in the lists of the most attractive beaches on the planet. So, why put it in doubt.
- The intensity of wildlife: although the Manuel Antonio National Park is the smallest in Costa Rica, with an area of only 16 km², Manuel Antonio is home to a wide variety of wild animals, such as raccoons, deer, sloths, including four different species of monkeys, and more.
- Entertainment: Whether you want to enjoy Latin music or electronic parties, Manuel Antonio and Quepos have dozens of bars, restaurants and nightclubs of all kinds, so night time distractions are a big draw to live in this area.
- Mixture of Cultures: The local people of the Central Pacific, many who decided to leave the Great Metropolitan Area to get lost in paradise, many others who left the Caribbean coast of the country and decided to settle in Quepos, showcase the multiculturalism of Costa Rica, adding to the great community of Americans, Canadians and Europeans who changed the hustle & bustle for peace & tranquility.
Gay Friendly: Since the early 90’s, the hotels of Manuel Antonio distinguished themselves by being, not only tolerant with the LGBT community, but ultimately inclusive, which placed the area at the forefront of the country in terms of respect and integration of the community.
New Development Project: Always respecting wildlife and the natural landscape, a new condominium project is being developed at this time: ISLAS OF MANUEL ANTONIO, the first time in more than a decade to which the authorities have given construction permission in the area. It is a condo resort development with a panoramic views of the ocean, national park, clubhouse, pool house, yoga deck, gym, restaurant, lounge bar, trails, among other features.
Article Released July 9th, 2018. – Click Here to read original article (Spanish)