The Elite “Jade House” in Escaleras Escalares
THE JADE HOUSE – EXQUISITE OCEAN VIEW HOME
From its picturesque perch in coveted Escaleras, the Jade House brilliantly blends naturally inspired materials with state-of-the-art amenities to guarantee the highest standard of tropical luxury living in Costa Rica. You’ll quickly see why the Jade House offers unrivaled investment potential in the southern Pacific of Costa Rica.
Arriving at the Jade House feels as if you’ve entered a sun-dappled paradise all of your own. From the moment you walk through the doors, panoramic views of the glittering Pacific Ocean greet you—and thoughtful design ensures these unobstructed ocean views remain on full display throughout the entire home.
The Jade House is conveniently located in the highly sought-after Escaleras neighborhood, just a short drive from both Dominical and Uvita. While The Jade House feels totally secluded, you’re only a five minute drive to the popular Jolly Roger Restaurant. A brand new market, restaurant and office space is also in development on the same Escaleras road, just minutes from the house.
- 40-foot tall hardwood ceilings
- 5 bedroom suites
- 6 ½ baths
- Top-end Viking appliances
- Industrial-sized double fridge and freezer
- 96-panel 24 Kilowatt grid-tied photovoltaic solar power system
- Purasol solar water heating system
- 8kw battery reserve system
- Top-end intelligent lighting system
- Advanced security monitoring/camera system
- Multi-room Sonos entertainment system with flat-screen TVs
- 900 square foot one-bedroom guest house
- 3-car garage
- Panoramic ocean and jungle views
- Lushly landscaped gardens
- 3 swimming pools
- Swim-up bar
- Lynx grill
- Backup rain capture system
- Energy-producing solar panels
- Unobstructed Pacific Ocean and rainforest views surround the home.
- Private nature reserve guarantees future privacy and unspoilt 180-degree views
- Luxurious construction and craftsmanship ensure no detail has been unaccounted for.
- One of the most sustainable homes in the southern Pacific of Costa Rica, the Jade House generates its own water and electricity supply.
- Located below the property is a Reserve which means your views are protected!
- Each of the main bedroom suites has ocean views and sun deck access
- A 900 square foot one-bedroom guest house provides space for an on-site caretaker, or can serve as additional living space
- A hidden staircase reveals a children’s playroom, complete with its own bathroom, television, and 6 colorful bunk beds